GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Discover the Potential of the Turkish Automotive Industry: New Opportunities” features Mr. Omer Burhanoglu. With over 38 years of experience, Omer is one of leaders of the automotive industry. Currently he is Co-Founder, Board Member and CEO of Fark Holding Companies. He is one of the leading angel investors in Turkey, and is actively involved in the startup ecosystem due to his passion for innovation and interest in new business models. In addition, he is Board Member of Uludag (Turkey) Automotive Industry Exporters’ Association (OIB), along with holding board and advisor positions with a number of automotive industry organizations.
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Burhanoglu discusses these questions:
• Could you please give us a short overview of Turkish Automotive Industry
• What are the pros and cons of the Turkish Automotive Industry in pandemic situation?
• Could you give us some information on the Auto Expo Turkey 2021 coming up?
• What are the advantages of doing business with Turkey? Both as a buyer and as a supplier?
• Are there extra benefits for investors in the Turkish Automotive Industry?
• What about the new automotive technologies and mobility investments in Turkey? Is there a start-up ecosystem? Should foreign angel investors look for new opportunities in Turkey?