EL PASO, TX – The City of El Paso ranked in the top five in the Digital Cities 2023 Survey Awards, highlighting the work done to improve digital technology and leadership within the municipality.
El Paso placed fourth among a distinguished group of cities that have worked hard to improve their digital, citizen and government experience through technology and leadership.
The Border City along with the other winners received the Digital Cities Survey 2023 Awards on Thursday, November 16 in Atlanta, Georgia.
“The City of El Paso’s IT team has consistently demonstrated exceptional skills and forward-thinking strategies, and this recognition is a testament to the staff’s dedication, innovative spirit and commitment to excellence,” said General Manager Araceli Guerra. “This award is a reflection of the City’s commitment to improving the quality of life for our citizens through technology.”
The Center for Digital Government’s 2023 Digital Cities Survey Awards will recognize the extraordinary and strategic work that cities across the country are doing to streamline their government services, improve and enhance their cyber readiness, build partnerships, and leverage emerging technology to deliver city priorities and important constituent services.
The top ten 2023 rankings for cities with a population of 500,000 or more are as follows:
– 1st place: City of Los Angeles, CA
– 2nd place: City of San Diego, CA
– 2nd place: City of San Jose, CA
– 3rd place: City of Louisville, KY
– 4th place: City of El Paso, TX
– 4th place: City of Albuquerque, NM
– 5th place: City of Dallas, TX
– 6th place: City of Boston, MA
– 7th place: City of Sacramento, CA
– 8th place: City of Atlanta, GA
– 9th place: City and County of Denver, CO
– 10th place: City of Memphis, TN