GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “The Chip Shortage: How Bad are the Effects on the Global Auto Supply Chain?” features Daron Gifford. Mr. Gifford is Partner, Strategy Consulting Services Leader, Automotive Industry Leader, and Commercial Due Diligence Services Leader for Plante Moran. Mr. Gifford is also one of the automotive industry’s leading experts.
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Gifford discusses these questions:
– What happened in the auto supply chain that has created this semiconductor shortage?
– When do you think the auto industry will emerge from the current shortfall?
– What will be the impact on the industry this year?
– How has the growth of electric vehicles impacted the demand for semiconductors?
– How can the industry avoid this chip shortage happening again?