GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “USMCA Rules: Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risks” features Thomas Karig. Until recently, Mr. Karig worked for Volkswagen de Mexico in several management positions for 37 years. Most recently, as VP of Corporate Relations and the Compliance Officer. Presently, Karig leads the TKonsult firm offering conferences, training, and consulting on Mexican automotive industry issues, USMCA rules, and Governance, Risk and Compliance system implementation. In addition, he teaches Governance at the IESDE School of Management in Puebla, Mexico.
In the 10-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Karig discusses these questions:
• What are the potential impacts for automakers in the region of the new rules?
• How will the new requirements involve the auto parts industry?
• What are the risks of non-compliance?
• What is the balance of cost and benefits of the new rules?
• And provides Final Thoughts.