GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “What is Next for China’s EV Industry?” features Bill Russo. Mr. Russo is the Founder and CEO of Shanghai-based Automobility Limited, a strategy and investment advisory firm helping clients to create the future of mobility. His over 35 years of experience includes 16 years as an automotive executive, including 17 years of experience in China and Asia. He has also worked nearly 12 years in the electronics and information technology industries. Bill is also currently serving as the Chair of the Automotive Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Russo discusses these questions:
• What is the current status of China’s EV market?
• How developed is the EV supply chain?
• What can you add regarding China’s leverage and supply of key metals, such as lithium, cobalt, etc.?
• Why is China’s MIIT concerned about needing consolidation?
• How will all of this effect global EV markets?
• And provides final comments.